________________________

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Eyes On Rue de la Fourche

Rue de la Fourche:

Rue de la Fourche as other words is a student place for drink. The Brussels governorship supports this idea and works to keep this place as alive. There are many students from European Union and around the world. Beer is one of the language that all students speaks. So, this area is the meeting point of young people. More consumers means more consumption and also more advertisement. Since consumers became a part of images, the marketing has to include the consumer as a producer of products by experiences (Cova,1996). I think, pubs in this area make advertisements with their many kinds of beers and keeps the area popular. For example, I went to a bar near to Rue de la Fourche with my friends that called Delirium. Delirium has more than 2000 kinds of beer. You can try any taste of beer. Some of my frieds taste traditional Belgium beers, I tried fruit beers. Because I already now most of the traditional beers. The place was so beautiful with a very specalised style. In my opinion, they could creat the sense of marketing their beer and place by harmonizing and giving the idea that there are beers for everybody.



References:

  • Bernard Cova, The Postmodern Explained to Managers: Implications for Marketing,Business Horizons, Nov-Dec, 1996.

  • Yi-Hua Yuan and Chihkang Wu, Relationships Among Experiential Marketing, Experiential Value, and Customer Satisfaction, Journal of Hospitality & Tourism ResearchAugust 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment