________________________

Monday, December 20, 2010

Who is posting

My name is Elif and I am 23 years old. I am Turkish and currently studying at ULB as an Erasmus student for fall 2010-2011 semester. I am a senior economics student. In this project, we aimed to show different aesthetic views of marketing in Brussels. I mentioned my observes and hope to receive some feedbacks about my ideas and also your own comments about your favourite places in Brussels. (To see only Elif's posts click here)

My name is Meaghan and I'm 23 years old. I am Canadian and currently studying at ULB for my year abroad as part of my program in International Business. I currently already hold a Bachelor's degree in chemistry. I chose to take Advanced Marketing this year in order to broaden my learning while learning about marketing from a European perspective. As to why I chose to do this project, I felt it would allow me to voice my own opinions on the aesthetics of marketing in an interesting and current manner. I look forward to receiving any feedback on my comments and for others to share their own favourite places in Brussels. (To see only Meaghan's posts click here)

Hello! I'm Carol, 24 years old, Business Administration Student with a major degree in Fashion Business. I'm a Brazilian abroad since June and trying to visit and see as many places in Europe as I can until the end of February, when I will go back to my beloved country. I chose to take Advanced Marketing and specifically this project in order to make an exercise of reflexion and introspection about the country that I chose to live for a semester, and also to discuss a little bit about my idea of aesthetics. All my free time is taken to travel, to see different things, to try different food and for classic ballet. (To see only Carol's posts click here)

My name is Renaud and I am 24 years old. I am Belgian, living and studying in Brussels. I hold a Bachelor's degree in management, and I'm currently following a Master programme in international development at Solvay Brussels School-EM. I chose to go along with this marketing project because of its illustrative (and interactive) side. It sounded interesting to see people's feelings over these popular places, not only based on their aesthetic or structural characteristics, but also on their referential/symbolic value. Any feedback and experience-sharing would of course be greatly welcomed. (To see only Reno's posts click here)


Hey, my name is Vladimir. I am 21 years young. I am Canadian; however, I lived in Ukraine until I was 10 years old. Currently I am studying International Business at Carleton University. I came to Belgium to learn about Europe and learn French. I believe that e-presence is becoming very important for marketing efforts, that is why we chose to use popular web 2.0 tool – blogger - for presenting our marketing project. Working with people from different backgrounds was very interesting because each had unique perspective. (To see only Vladimir's posts click here)

No comments:

Post a Comment